Thursday, March 5, 2009

Your plane has left the building



I keep telling myself that this little trip of mine is supposed to be chill & relaxed. No hurrying, no running. Take your time, Ragne.

With that in mind i strolled in the Vantaa airport, gazing lazily at the painfully overpriced designer merchandise and flipping through soft-cover books in Finnish (without understanding a word), when i suddenly realized that from the general bustling noise of the airport was emerging something that i might find interesting: "Kabanova! Kabanoooova! Your plane is leaving!"

So there you go, even with 3 hours to spare between connecting flights, i still manage to almost miss my ride. Thanks God for intercom!


1 comment:

  1. It's because they have this stupid "silent airport policy" in Vantaa, and never call to gates as they do in all other normal airports. I have nearly missed my plane once too there.

    KT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails